We are always keen to hear from qualified or part qualified individuals, particularly those with audit or tax experience and looking to work in an environment where the focus is on client service. If you have a passion for delivering quality, working in a team and have previous experience of working in practice, we would be delighted to hear from you. Any enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01463 235353 and ask to speak to the staff director Rhona Wilson.
We are currently recruiting at MacKenzie Kerr Limited for the following positions:
AUDIT AND ACCOUNTS SENIOR
We are seeking a senior audit and accounts assistant to join our company and be based in our busy Inverness office.
- Plan and perform audits
- Obtain background data for audit planning.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure time budgets are maintained.
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Preparation of year end limited company and partnership accounts.
- Personal and corporation tax.
- Contact and liaise with clients.
- Processing, reporting and submissions to clients & HMRC.
- ICAS or ACCA qualified.
- At least 2 years’ post qualified experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- You must have a pleasant manner with excellent organisation, communication and computer skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and online bookkeeping packages such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks is desirable.
It is essential that you have good attention to detail, the ability to prioritise workload, have a positive attitude and willingness to learn, be a team player, and be able to work with minimum supervision and to deadlines.
EMPLOYMENT IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCES.
Please email your C.V. to RWilson@mackenziekerr.com or apply in writing to:
MacKenzie Kerr Limited
19 Culduthel Road